Archive by category "Binance"

Bitwala joins Celsius in offering interest to cryptomoney holders

  • 26. Mai 2020 at 7:51

Bitwala, the German blockchain banking company, has partnered with the pioneering decentralized financing platform Celsius, or DeFi, to offer an annual interest in Bitcoin’s (BTC) shares of up to 4%.

Funds deposited by clients who choose to use Bitwala’s interest account will be lent to institutional users through Celsius, earning a weekly interest on their Bitcoin and delivered to them in the same crypt-currency.

In the midst of the pandemic crisis, the crypt-currency lender Celsius reaches 50 thousand in Bitcoin deposits

German bank blockchain integrates Celsius
Bitwala sees DeFi as „a new way of generating wealth,“ emphasizing the opportunity for passive income to be generated from cryptomoney stocks.

Users can deposit as little as $12 Bitcoin Trader – Immediate Edge – Cryptosoft – Bitcoin Profit – Bitcoin Code equivalent into Bitwala interest accounts, and can add and withdraw funds at any time. Only network fees are incurred when using the account, and investments and withdrawals are processed at no cost to the user.

Celsius CEO talks about why Bitcoin’s price didn’t explode during the Coronavirus pandemic
Celsius has provided more than $6.2 billion since its launch in June 2018, with the firm providing loans to a network of more than 150 institutional borrowers. Celsius takes 20% of the interest earned from user funds, and pays the remaining 80% directly to users.

Profits generated by the application change slightly each week in response to market dynamics.

DeFi loans as a catalyst for widespread adoption

Speaking to Cointelegraph, Celsius founder, VoIP patent holder and renowned Internet entrepreneur Alex Mashinky said the DeFi platform was designed „to create something that would be more useful and create less volatility“ and drive widespread adoption.

DeFi loans attract venture capital backing despite large drop in crypto fundraising
With deteriorating global economic conditions and rapidly declining bank interest rates, Mashinky argues that providing easy access to interest income opens up a multi-billion dollar market for cryptomoney.

„Seven billion people want to make a profit and they want to earn interest. If you could do that, and do it ten, twenty, fifty times better than your bank, and build trust, that’s how you win [people] over.

Binance verbindet sich mit Paxful, um Bitcoin-Einkäufe zu rationalisieren.verbindet sich mit Paxful, um Bitcoin-Einkäufe zu rationalisieren

  • 16. Dezember 2019 at 11:27

Die Krypto-Börse Binance mit Sitz in Malta, die stolz darauf ist, eine der weltweit führenden Handelsplattformen zu sein, hat Neuigkeiten über ihre neue strategische Zusammenarbeit mit Paxful, der führenden P2P-Plattform, die den Benutzern einen nahtlosen Bitcoin-Einkauf ermöglicht, verbreitet. Am Donnerstag kamen die beiden führenden Unternehmen zusammen, um eine Partnerschaft einzugehen, um die Erfahrungen ihrer Nutzer zu verbessern, da die Nutzer von Binance Krypto Exchange nun in der Lage sein werden, Bitcoins auf einfache Weise zu erwerben.

Ausführung von Handelsaktivitäten

Den neuesten Berichten zufolge wird Paxful den Binance-Kunden den Service seiner Virtual Bitcoin Kiosk-Lösung zur bequemen Ausführung von Handelsaktivitäten hier zur Verfügung stellen. Die Investoren können Bitcoin auf Paxful mit Papierwährungen wie US-Dollar, Kanadischer Dollar, Russischer Rubel, Kolumbianischer Peso, Indonesische Rupie, Vietnamesischer Dong, Britisches Pfund, Mexikanischer Peso, Euro und Argentinischer Peso kaufen.

Binance Exchange arbeitet mit Paxful zusammen, um die Handelserfahrung der Krypto-Exchange-Kunden in 167 Ländern der Welt zu revolutionieren und zu optimieren. Die Integration dürfte die Nachfrage von Bitcoin ankurbeln und den Preis auf dem Markt erhöhen.

Bitcoin

Außerdem wird der Schritt von der Krypto-Community als wichtiger Schritt zur Massenakzeptanz begrüßt, da er das Bitcoin-Kaufverfahren vereinfacht

Es wird angenommen, dass, wenn die grundlegenden technischen Grundlagen der Kryptoindustrie für die breite Öffentlichkeit vereinfacht werden, eine verstärkte Beteiligung der Bevölkerung in der Branche zu beobachten sein wird. Da Bitcoin und Paxful den Kauf von Bitcoin mit Fiat-Währungen ermöglichen werden, ist es wahrscheinlich, dass die Menschen ein größeres Interesse am zuverlässigen und sicheren Handel mit digitalen Währungen zeigen werden.

Derzeit sind die in Argentinien und Brasilien lebenden Kunden von Binance dem Handel mit Bitcoin gegen Fiat ausgesetzt. Dies ist möglich durch die Zusammenarbeit zwischen Binance und Latamex. Latamex ist eine renommierte Plattform für Devisentransaktionen und grenzüberschreitende Zahlungen im gesamten LATAM (Lateinamerika).